Get paid to share your links!
Art Of Kiss ~ iDeas come before Learnt

Sandakan Advertising Low Cost

On 10:29:00 am by Heirry Hazim Harun in    No comments

Kiss on the Forehead --- "Forever you will be mine"
Kiss on the Ear --- "I'm horny"
Kiss on the Cheek --- "we're frineds"
Kiss on the Hand --- "I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck --- "we belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder --- "I want you"
Kiss on the lips --- "I love You: OR "I want You"
Holding hands --- "we can learn to love each other"
Slap on the butt --- "that's mine"
Playing with the Ear --- "I can't live without You"
Holding on tight --- "Don't let go"
Looking into each other's eyes --- "Don't leave me"
Playing with hair on head --- "Tell me You love me" A friend...
Arms around the Waist --- "I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while kissing --- "I am completely yours"


0 comments:

Post a Comment